Having received the approbation of my peers, I went mad with power and extended the
- When locking the page it writes your username into index.lock so it can tell people
who currently holds the lock.
- There is a new option "-s" which will print the status of the lock and exit
- When releasing the lock, the script checks if you are the current lock holder
if not it declines to release the lock
- Lock expiration is now respected. Releasing or acquiring the lock will succeed if the
lock has expired.
- There is a second new option "-h" which will print out the supported options
what they do.
September 21, 2019 9:39 AM, "Andy Chase" <moondog8(a)tilde.club> wrote:
> Now we need a lock file for the lock script!
> On Sat, 21 Sep 2019, martijn wrote:
>> Hey ~mpnordland,
>> This is awesome, I was secretly hoping someone would step up and handle the lock
>> I copied your lock script over to the thepage directory and also made it world
writeable so you or
>> anyone else can improve upon it.